Test Announcement

Discussion in 'Public Announcements' started by SquidTheJim, Jan 8, 2019.

1. SquidTheJim

SquidTheJim Government

This website is not currently complete, this is just a test.

2. SquidTheJim

SquidTheJim Government

testing notifications on replies

3. Lord Draculea

Lord Draculea Government

Hi SquidTheJim!

4. Lord Draculea

Lord Draculea Government

It says my account is integrated with my discord account. What does it mean exactly? E.g. I'd like to use my avatar picture from discord here, is it possible?

5. SquidTheJim

SquidTheJim Government

There's still a few things about the discord integration that I haven't finished coding. This early release for gov members was mostly about getting the basic register/login system working before I move on to making the Aid System. Next on the to-do list is database/google sheets stuff, then the front-end of the Aid System that users will see, and then things like user avatar will be among the finishing touches. :D

Also I've moved you manually for now into the Members group so at the top you should see a tab titled "Tools" but not one titled "Government", please let me know if this is correct.

6. Kaznawim

Kaznawim Government

Ayyyyyy

7. Canik

Canik Government

I had to remake my account I think

8. Canik

Canik Government

Yep, I did. Either that or there are two Canik accounts now. xD

9. SquidTheJim

SquidTheJim Government

You are the one and only Canik! Your old account was removed so that there wouldn't be any issues with the changes I made to Discord login.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.